
I've always been a big fan of funny clothing. I'm always looking for all types of funny clothing, especially when I am out of town. You see, funny t-shirts are things in our city and practically everybody has one. Well it has been a disadvantage, at least in my view. I just hate to bump into someone with an exact same shirt as mine. So I would like to buy my funny clothing somewhere outside the city, but only until I came across a wonderful website. It's called recklessts.com. You open the page and you are greeted with amazing funny tees. It's almost a treasure chest for me. What's even better if the site is that you not only get funny tees, but you get original funny t-shirts. Now I do not have to worry about embarrassing meetings with people wearing identical shirts.
Let me stress recklessts.com offers not only unique funny tees but hilarious tees on it. By this I mean really funny shirts. Now you have people laugh out loud. You can not get any cooler than that. And because they are unique, are you sure that you are not wearing yet another old joke. Most of their humor T-shirts are not very healthy. Well, that's exactly why I like them. When my mother gives me "her look, 'I just say," Mom, we call it wit. "
Do not get the wrong idea. Recklessts.com is not just about t-shirts. As a matter of fact, they now offer funny hats too. Now I have a whole new range of collection. And did I mention that they offer custom screen printing in
Not only web site offering great products, but also provides good customer service. Ordering is pretty simple. Simply click on the product you want to buy (plus the amount of your choice). Then you click the button that says "ADD TO CART." So this site will do the rest. You will automatically be transferred to PayPal's shopping cart where you only need to enter your shipping information and payment method of your choice and you're done with the transaction. If you still think it is a simple procedure a hassle, you hold the option for callers Recklessts.com telephone no. (480) 678-4488.
Another wonderful thing Recklessts.com is its return policy. The site guarantees refund for shirts that are returned unworn and unwashed within 30 days of purchase. This is a feature I do not own. I have always been satisfied with the shirts I order from the site. I find the site's privacy policy more important. You see, I'm a security buff. I worry about identity theft, who manages to steal from people's credit card accounts. Credit card security is one area where I lose my sense of humor. It's all business for me. It is a good thing Recklessts.com use PayPal, a secure network that is worth my trust.
No comments:
Post a Comment