Monday, May 31, 2010

Forgiveness Affirmations

One of the most powerful gifts we can give ourselves is to forgive both ourselves and others. In forgiving, we do not condone the behavior of person we perceive as having wronged us, but we allow ourselves to break the hold that person has on our lives. Feeling anger towards this person may have been justified, but unless it is treated and processed it becomes a corrosive element in our bodies that lead to physical illness and emotional illness. Holding in feelings of anger or revenge, which will probably hurt us rather than the original offender, which we may not have had any contact for years, or even worse, which may already have crossed over. Do you really want to hurt yourself and by not forgive?

Even if you feel you can only make baby steps toward forgiving person, at least forgive yourself for allowing yourself to get caught up in drama for so long. Give yourself the gift of forgiveness.

Below are a few of my favorite expressions of forgiveness:

Forgiveness confirmation

I forgive all who have ever hurt or harmed me, consciously or unconsciously, in this life or in anyone else in this universe, dimension, plane or level of existence or anyone else.

I offer them mercy.

I pray for forgiveness for everything I ever done to hurt or harm another, consciously or unconsciously, in this life or anyone else in this universe, dimension, plane or level of existence or anyone else.

I beg for mercy.

I forgive myself for everything I have ever done to hurt or harm another, consciously or unconsciously, in this life or in anyone else in this universe, dimension, plane or level of existence or anyone else.

I accept grace.

I am free. All chains and restrictions fall away from me. I stand in my full power as a champion.

Confirmation Forgiveness & Reconciliation

I know not why you did what you did,

And I do not know why you said what you said

And I do not know why you are the way you are,

But I agree that's where you should be now

And I forgive you and I forgive myself.

I release all anger, bitterness and anger,

Former or current

And I get us both in my love.

And so be it.

Exercise: Reclaiming Power

All the ones you've ever seen as having wronged you at a soul level presented to you as opportunities to learn. If you have not learned their lesson, so the other person is not teaching you. Connect to the divine spark within them all and feel your own power supply directly from the unlimited supply of Divine Power. Forgive yourself for allowing yourself to get caught up in drama unforgiveness for so long. See and feel yourself rising above the circumstances and let them crumble away below.

Exercise: Forgiveness of oneself and others

Think of a person who has wronged you and who is still bad feeling. Place your hands over your heart with the intent to channel energy into your heart. Read confirmation of forgiveness and reconciliation words with a sense of your mind and channel the energy to 10 minutes or until you felt a shift in your heart. Do not be surprised if you see tears as a release that you forgive yourself, so you can move forward with grace.

---

This may be republished, or can be reused as long as you keep the information intact, without changing the present article, quote, where they get the published article. Anyway on republishing this will also keep the owner or publisher's bio. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment