Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Om Shanti Om Fire Scene

Description: Well as my regular video viewers will know I tend to use Doctor Who clips with Bollywood Songs, But as many DW fans are aware, the music in DW is out of this world as well, so I thought why not use it for a scene of a BW film....so I decided to use Doomsday Music for a scene in the Film Om Shanti Om, where the Protagonist tries to save the girl he loves, who is trapped in the Film Studio that her so called lover left her to die in....and I feel it goes quite well, still no competition to the Wall scene in Doomsday....but still...please let me know what you think


Tags: Super scenes in om shanti om, Hindi comedy, in deepika comedy, ajab si and deepika, om shanti om, best movie in om shanti om, in super movie, in indian actress, in super entertainment film, and deepika comedy, in hollywood pictures, in best comedy scenes, film in om shanti om sharkukhan and deepika, best love story, in very funny comedy,

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuE_qpwH8iU

No comments:

Post a Comment