Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Aamir Khan opens up about relationships.

Bollywood’s biggest idiot (the star of 3 Idiots), the renowned megastar Aamir Khan (who just turned 45) talks of relationships during an interview as he sinks in a mood that cries of nostalgia.
Reflecting back on his life, he sighs, “My father’s (Tahir Hussain) sudden death came as a blow. I realized on that day how fragile life was. We take too much for granted. And, I have made up my mind to spend more time the next year with my children Junaid and Ira; my mother, with Faisal, with my sisters and my wife Kiran. This is what I would like to do. Time is moving. Relationships need to be nurtured. I will be working as a producer. That will hopefully be less consuming for me because the creative teams will do the major work. I will only be supporting them. I want to give value and importance to my personal life.”
So, is he lonely? Does solitariness creates a pang of sorrow in his heart? With a twinkle in his eyes that betray his inner emotions, he says, “Lonely, no. I don’t look at life that way. I’m certainly not lonely, which might mean that I’m certainly not on the top. I’m very fortunate with the kind of relationships I have made with the people I have worked with. Today I feel more connected to my audience than ever before. So actually I’m neither alone nor am I lonely.”
It’s true that his life has seen turbulent times with his relationship getting disturbed with his brother and a divorce with former wife. However, now life seems more settled for him coz he is comfortably placed alongside his loving wife Kiran. And with her beside him, he embarks on his journey to the 2nd half of his eventful life.

Source: http://www.entertainmentandshowbiz.com/aamir-khan-opens-up-about-relationships-is-he-lonely-2010031641663

No comments:

Post a Comment