Thursday, July 23, 2009

Actor shahid Kapoor

Don't get confused as we are talking about Shahid Kapoor’s upcoming flick with Yash Raj Films, where he is supposed to look much younger than his age. For this, the handsome lad has worked equally hard and has gained the perfect look that was demanded of him. In Kaminey, he has build a well-toned body and dons a macho man look. On the other hand, in his next flick with Yash Raj and Anushka Sharma, the actor has slimmed down and is looking very young. “I work according to my scripts and the character that I am portraying. In Kaminey I needed a good physique for which I have worked for almost a year and sacrifice on my liking of food. Whereas, in my next film with Anushka, I need to look much younger, so I have done sacrifices over there too,” rues Shahid Kapoor.

For further Details Visit At:entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/news/2009/shahid-macho-slimmed-230709.html

No comments:

Post a Comment