Friday, March 19, 2010

The Sweaty Truth About The Gym

Here is a rough one to work out. One morning I woke up unusually early. The evening before, I promised myself that I should go to the gym and work out really early. I did it because someone told me that working out early morning opportunity for a better working environment. So I went out.

I arrived at the gym shortly after it opened. I scan my membership card and is headed back to the training area. When entering the gym I noticed that there was only one other person in there with me. This fact did not bother me at the moment and so I paid it no mind. I did my stretching and decided to do some bench press. Now here's the problem. I thought to myself, "I want to promise a lot of weight, but I need someone to see me, if something goes wrong."

I sat for a minute, and then click, "I will ask the other guy if he will place me." So I did just that. He agreed, and we also to bench press area. I lay down under the weight and position myself. I just expected him to see, but to my surprise, he straddled over my head in such a way that his crotch was right in my face.

Now to give you an idea about the level of how uncomfortable the situation was, that's what the guy looked like. He was a small, stout man who was covered in hair. To make matters worse, he had tiny shorts on that were very loose. As if it could be worse, he was sweating like a pig. I tried to put this out of my mind and decided to push through the embarrassment.

"1, 2 and 3 lift ..." I take the bar and lower down. The first few repetitions go smoothly. The more tired I got closer, he squatted down, bringing his crotch closer to my face. It was just one of those times, he came closer, I noticed a drop of sweat dangling from the crotch of his painting. I was in the middle of the elevator, there was nothing I could do.

I thought to myself while staring up at the drop of, "Oh God, please do not let it fall, let me just get through the final set, please God." It was the middle of this prayer, when the drop fell and landed in my open mouth. I screamed like a girl, "OH MY GOD, NOOOOO!" I dropped the weight onto my chest, he freaks out and tries desperately to get the weight off me. I cried, "Oh God, WHY!" Finally he gets the weight off of me, I said thanks and headed for the exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment