Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Eat Less Diet

My name is Steve Parker and I live in Denton, Texas. I am the creator of "The Diet eat less." I came up with this concept years ago and copywrited because I really think it has potential as a book, a calendar, an e-book, or just a common sense ideas. What I'm trying to do is find a publisher, author, agent, grandmother, Queen, Prince, duchess, ex-duchess, or someone working with me will be published in one form or another. In other words, I try the concept, which is almost 100% complete sell.

Eat less. It is my conclusion that the best way to diet. I'm not a doctor. I have no references and I empowered myself from any potential liability by saying that. But hey, we all know that every diet one form or another to treat eating less, calorie reduction, counting calories, portions, eliminating certain foods, etc? How did Fergie lose? Eat less. How did the lady views compromising? Eat less. How does anyone lose? By eating more - no .. by eating less. This is simply common sense.

I "googled" the words, eat less and took more than 1 million hits. All famous diet doctors have some reference to their diet to eat less. Of course you should consult your physician to practice under .... Blah, blah, blah. You've all heard that. But it all comes down to eating less. Duh!

This project is a humorous, non-scientific, satirical look at diet. Talk to your doctor. Duh!. I have the usual disclaimers and blah blah in the first few pages and then every second page in the book (or whatever) says, eat less, with a simple anecdote. Day 1 - Eat less, Day 2 - Minor, Day 3 - eat less ... etc. etc. I really think that this project has the potential to be a fun, money making venture to be. Get it from me or publishing project!

Have you heard about this amazing book - "Why do men have nipples?", "The Bitch Series", "Sudoko for Dummies" books about "Twinkies" and others. Smaller Diet I eat to have at least the same opportunities. It must be refined, packaged and promoted. It can be a celebrity endorsement to kick away. Help me find one and let all eat less!

(This note to the judge in the trial, Your Honor, I told them repeatedly that this was a joke and they still called me. I object!)

No comments:

Post a Comment