Friday, June 25, 2010

Iran May Become 51st State.

The crafty Iranian leaders reconsider their agenda relentless self threat - such as their inevitable suicidal attempts at nuclear weapons and their calculated interference in Iraq - to have decided that the safer approach may be to apply for the U.S. government.

The admission to the 51st state, a nuclear Iran without the possibility of being attacked at least by the U.S. and George Bush, the governor of Iran's government are conspiring to keep hands off Iraq.

Indeed, as the 51st state, the U.S. Iran to form any kind of threat is obliged to defend it as much as it is ready to Texas to defend.

Of course, if Iran's initiative against the American government is an opportunity for congressional approval, Iran and the U.S. will obviously to some mutual accommodation to do so. For example, Iran is obliged to the American flag in the State capital, will very likely Tehran, and the U.S. have a place for the Iranian flag in Washington, and the addition of a 51: e star on Old Glory.

For questions about the possible relocation of Iran in return, said the president of Iran Mamoud Ahmadinejad: "I have considered the possibility of the U.S. government closely, and I think it deserves, especially since our Assembly of Experts, our expediency discernment Council have both advised me to see them benefit. Should the U.S. be happy to Iran as the 51st state, my hope is that I will be elected governor of Iran, just as George Bush was governor of Texas. Then I finally will have any effect on American politics.

Bush President, on hearing the rumor about Iranian initiative, said: "I am skeptical that it can work. Frankly, I could not see how a nation can adapt Persia in. But as always, I'm open-minded. So I ready to weigh the benefits, if someone can point out. Until then, my assumption is less a diplomatic answer. "

Surprisingly, the Dick Cheney not immediately reject the idea, commenting, "How much I am tempted to counter Iran's sovereignty, I am aware that if this remote possibility a reality, is will contribute significantly to U.S. oil reserves. "

Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, also known as a leader of President Ahmadinejad, while the suspect at his last liberal thinking at age five expressed guarded interest in the U.S. state of Iran, said: "I'm not certain how well I would as an American Muslim spiritual leader, but as such, I would be able to resolve the unbelievers there as my countrymen. I'll even be able to politically correct to say things like, "God bless America." So " n heaven sent options could increase my chance to convert America to Islam. "

The former president of Iran and mild mannered reformer Mohammad Khatami, who now serves as chairman of the Militant Clergy League cheering was actually when they hear about the possibility of a state initiative, he jumped from his prayer University so excited that his turban flew. Replacement, he said: "What a surprise turn of events, as you know, I've often considered pro-Western, largely responsible for my political defeat in the presidential election. But if Iran is a state, is the attitude of my not make me as much of a political pariah, in fact I can go to his pro-Western completely pro-American. "

And Vice-President of the Assembly of Experts and Chairman of the Board expediency discernment, the oil millionaire and devoted Mullah Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani said: "I have the General Assembly and the Council and all others who will listen advised that I can some interesting possibilities to support the idea of the American state and will continue to find them, so long after I'm an American, I can president of Exxon-Mobile to be. "

Of course Iran decides to proceed with its initiative for the 51st state proposal should be discussed in the Congress. As usual, Democrats and Republicans divided on the issue.

Senator Harry Reid, D-Nevada, said: "We in the Senate knows pretty well all things that the Iranians have done to us to interfere. You can also noticed that the Bush administration is powerless to stop them. While such confrontational Iran's behavior, the potential for passage of a bill is damage, it must somehow pass, I can see that some Iranians in Tehran could make Congress more responsive. "

On the other hand, Senator Trent Lott R-Mississippi, admonished: "The whole idea of Iran as a State of the Union is unfair. I mean, how welcome the people of the United States called things like" Death to America? And what is the Persian language they speak? And I bet, even after they are Americans, they will not let their women wear dresses. "

Meanwhile, Great Britain, disappointed at Tehran arrest of 15 British sailors for allegedly walked into Iranian waters and arrogant manner of their release, expressed enthusiasm for the possibility of the Iranian state, with Prime Minister Tony Blair to note that " rather curious reply from Iran to the 51st state is a welcome way to prevent further interference by our navy in the Persian Gulf, especially because the British sailors were detained in U.S. waters since the Revolutionary War. "

Obviously, Iran's request not commence until the supreme leader Ali Khomeini, says everyone in Iran, the idea is good with him.

His last words can rather than later, when the Iranians know that if they do not lodge a formal application for sovereignty come, they will have to contend with Congress, which is the only body that can compete with them for standing on a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment